With the increase in community income, the quality of life of the community is getting better. Along with this, the wishes and hopes of the community to fulfill the needs of a higher quality life are something that cannot be negotiated. One form of the community's desire is to have education with better quality than what has been available so far. People tend to look for alternative education besides regular education such as schools and other formal educational institutions. Schools and formal education are deemed insufficient to provide educational provisions for the future. For this reason, course institutions are an alternative for people to get additional education, either to enrich what they have obtained or to get new things before. On the other hand, there is a kind of paradox, the existing course institutions have been deemed unable to provide answers to these needs. Even in this Selayar Island Regency, there are not many English language courses that can meet the needs of the community.
Purpose of Educational Institutions
1. Forming a generation of active English proficient.
2. Fostering the independence of the younger generation.
3. Creating a broad-minded and intellectual-minded generation.
4. Participate in the intellectual life of the nation.
5. Participate in preparing a generation that is smart and able to answer the demands of the times.
C. VISION AND MISSION
Educating the generation who is able to compete in the era of globalization through learning English.
1. Providing public services in English Department by implementing a combination of natural learning methods and multimedia.
2. Helping the public in accessing education, especially their English skill.
3. Foster enthusiasm, creativity and smart learning inEnglish department.
D. NAME OF COMPANY
This company is called "G&Q ENGLISH COURSE"
E. FIRST LOGO
The meaning of logo is as follows as:
1. The symbol G and Q is a combination of two abbreviations of the word "Great and Qualified".
2. G&Q English Course motto "You Can Speak English" which means you can speak English.